Familiar, yet contemporary. Rustic, yet chic. The Cascadia Collection uses only selective graded, tight grain wide width Douglas fir to create a bold, beautiful statement that emphasizes harmony, comfort, and style.
- 100% of wood from responsibly managed forests in the Cascade and Coastal Ranges of North America. All lumber is fully certified to ensure it comes from responsibly managed forests and is Lacey Act compliant.
- A true wide plank, long length floor. We appreciate the beauty of wide wood, and we are unrelenting in our endeavor to maximize the average length of our products. The Cascadia Collection is 3/4" (19 mm) thick and 8" (203 mm) wide and 8' long
- Most advanced engineered structure available. Patented DACS Construction for utmost dimensional stability and ease of installation
- Proprietary DuRa-Finish™ polyurethane air dried finish provides beautiful low luster and a site-finished look
- 30 Year Finish Warranty; Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty; 3 Year Light Commercial Warranty (learn more)
- Zero formaldehyde adhesive used for glueing components together (learn more)
The Cascadia Collection is handcrafted exclusively graded, tight grain Douglas fir, a well managed renewable resource from the Cascades and Coastal ranges of North America. Our hand worked texturing techniques and proprietary finishing technology create a surface that is surprisingly resilient and holds up exceptionally well to the demands of an active household. The result is an expression of form and style that embodies the spirit of the Pacific Northwest.
- Truly small batch handcrafted. Our craftsmen bring out the natural beauty of every plank through refined techniques such as subtle hand-sculpting, wire-brushing, and unique colour treatment processes. All of this is done by hand to ensure that the wood will exhibit a lustre that only traditional methods can achieve. Made to last and be loved for generations
- Canadian owned and managed. Our production mill in Shanghai China is owned and controlled by Creative At Home Inc. All of our products are manufactured according to strict North American standards
- Niche products with industry leading design: Our uncompromising commitment to laborious and time consuming techniques means that our products exhibit textures and tones that others cannot easily imitate